Monday, September 15, 2014

My "Tweeties"

~Tweets~
This year, I am tweeting about my classroom!  Follow me on Twitter @kyablonski2 to see the latest and greatest ideas in my classroom!  So, I decided to stick with the bird theme.  I started with some Carson-Dellosa BOHO birds borders, and it evolved from there.

Here is my outside of the classroom welcome sign:
For the locker tags, I made a tear-drop pattern and traced it onto thick scrapbook paper, then traced a heart-pattern to make the tail feathers.  A quick paisley cut from another scrapbook paper + a googly eye, and I was all done!


 
See how my friend, Master Teacher Regan Aymett uses a twitter board for exit tickets!  You can check out her lessons at www.betterlesson.com.  Students put their post-it note exit slips right up on the Tweet board!



No comments:

Post a Comment